Alpha Beta Gamma - Chi Zeta Chapter
Athens Technical College
Mr. John Haley • email@example.com
2017 National Leadership Conference - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
March 23 - 26, 2017
Included: Reception on Thursday, Breakfast on Friday and Saturday, Lunch on Friday for all conference attendees, Awards Banquet on Saturday night for all attendees.
Check-In 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23rd.
Workshop Presentations: Friday am and Saturday am
Check-Out: Sunday, March 26th at noon.
Double Tree Resort Oceanfront - Myrtle Beach, SC
Alpha Beta Gamma International Honor Society held our annual 2017 Leadership Conference at the
Double Tree Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina from March 23 - 26, 2017.
The following Awards were given to the Chi Zeta Chapter at the National Leadership Conference:
- Rebecca Verhine: The Professor Steve Graham Memorial Award - for excellence in service and going above and beyond the duties of an Alpha Beta Gamma member
- Linda Key: The Ginny Fastje Best Student Presentation for her presentation on the topic "Maker Spaces"
- Teresa Crandall and Deanna Miller: 2nd place, Best Student Presentation for their presentation on the topic "It's OK to Fail"
- Rebecca Verhine: Best Alumni Presentation for the topic "Technology and The Role It Plays With the Visually Impaired"
- John Haley: The Pamela Donahue Award for the Best Faculty Adviser Presentation for his presentation on the topic "Alpha Beta Gamma Jeopardy"
- Rebecca Verhine and Linda Key: The Eva Bobrow Memorial Medallion of Excellence Award - given to an outstanding Alpha Beta Gamman who in serving as an officer of the chapter has contributed in an outstanding fashion and achieved excellent results for the chapter
- Harold E. Tepool Award - given to the chapter with the best promotional material from chapter activities.
- Excellence in Financial Management Award - given to the chapter that displays excellence in fundraising and cash flow management.
- Best Chapter Web Site