Alpha Beta Gamma - Chi Zeta Chapter
Athens Technical College
Mr. John Haley • email@example.com
All members of Alpha Beta Gamma, including Honorary Members are initiated into our society utilizing this initiation ritual. The ritual requires the assistance of the Chapter Adviser and Chapter President. Other officers of the chapter and college faculty and administrators may participate in the ceremony. Usually the college president is present and participates in some manner. The room should contain red, white and gold candles which are mentioned or used in the ceremony. The official diplomas are usually distributed after the student is initiated. A citation of achievement is usually read for each honorary member.
The Chi Zeta Chapter of Alpha Beta Gamma International Honor Society holds two Induction Ceremonies each year. One during the Fall semester in late November / early December and during the Spring semester in late April / Early May, at the Athens Technical College Auditorium.
• A meal is served, catered by the school's Culinary department or local restaurants, immediately following each ceremony.
• Each inductee is asked to bring a maximum of three guests to share the moment with at each Induction Ceremony.
• Attire is semi-professional, please peruse the slideshow below for examples of what to wear.
• Inductees will receive an email with more detailed information before the ceremony.
• If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact the Chapter President - contact info can be found at the "Officers" page under the "Current Members" menu.